Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Snowflake Tree

 

I got this idea off the web from a craft site, except I added bling. I punched out about 25 snowflake punches with the MS Snowflake punch. The colors are mellow moss cs, real red cs and bazzill green cs. I used GP white cs as the base. I made a triangle template and traced lightly with a pencil onto the white cs and used that as my guide to stick the snowflakes on. I used 2 way glue on the back of each snowflake on the center so the ends could stick up a little. I added self stick rhinestones to the red snowflakes and draped a pearl ribbon with zots. I stamped the phrase with versa mark ink and embossed with red ep.
Posted by Picasa

Stamps:Etruscan
Accessories:MS Snowflake Punch, rhinestones, zots (Thermo Web), pearl ribbon, red embossing powder, 2 way glue
Paper:Mellow Moss cs, GP White cs, real red cs, bazzill green cs
Ink:Versa Mark

3 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

So cute Connie!

laos348 said...

Pretty and such a cool idea!

Jackie said...

What a neat idea! Your tree came out great...nice job!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails