Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Shining Star

 

I wanted to make the quickest Christmas card because I'm running out of time. I started out with Not Quite Navy cs as the base. I stamped 2 trees away from each other with the versa mark ink pad, used clear embossing powder and the heat gun to set. (I wanted the trees to appear blue). I then stamped the 3rd tree with the versa mark ink pad and used silver embossing powder and the heat gun to set so it would stand out. I then added the star brad which was originally silver, embossed with gold ep and clipped the back off and stuck a 3D dot on the back. I also added mini gold beads to the silver tree. I also stamped in versa mark the greeting and used silver ep. I told my DH that I think I found a fast Christmas card. Not sure if this needs anything else.


Paper:Not Quite Paper
Ink:Versa Mark
Accessories:Clear embossing powder, silver embossing powder, heat gun, mini gold self stick beads, star brad
Stamps:Lovely As A Tree, Stampabilities Holly Merry Christmas

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails