Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

SC64 Gingerbread House

 
When I made this card and put it together, I found the sketch that came close to this. I used red bazzill cs as the base. I used the CB Swiss Dot folder on GP white cs and use the Scor-Pal, made 2 lines towards the bottom. I tied a ribbon between the 2 lines. I stamped the gingerbread house with black stazon and colored with SU markers and BIC Mark It markers. I then glued it underneath the polka dot chipboard scallop frame. I also stamped a piece of candy, colored with the markers and cut it out, it's raised using a 3D dot. I stamped the phrase with black stazon. The main image is raised using 3D squares. I wish I had liquid appliqué to add for the frosting. This is for my daughter's kindergarten teacher.

Posted by Picasa

Stamps:$1 Wood Studio G stamp, $1 clear Studio G stamp, Wal-Mart clear Christmas stamp
Paper:Red Bazzill cs, GP white cs,
Accessories:CB Swiss Dot Folder, ribbon, chipboard frame, scissors, 3D dots, Scor-Pal, BIC Mark It Markers, SU Markers
Ink:Black stazon

2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh goodness...you have been busy!! I love all of your newest creations! Your DD's teacher will love this one!

Beth Norman said...

Very cute card. I love the images and how put it all together.

Related Posts with Thumbnails