Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

SC208 Eating Strawberries

 
Better late than never to do this challenge. I used SU whisper white as the base. The strawberry dp is from DCWV. I layered with glittery redish dp and glittery greenish dp. I stamped the image with black stazon on 140# watercolor paper. I used my primascolor pencils with blending stumps and mineral spirits. I added a polka dot flower brad and a red rhinestone brad for the center. I added a ribbon slider through the flower ribbon and stuck a happy birthday hardware onto the slider. The image is raised using 3D squares. On the inside of the card, it says "Have A Mice Day". This was for a guy at work that needed a happy birthday card for his mother.

Posted by Picasa

Stamps: Sleeping With Strawberries (Stampabilities)
Accessories:Flower brad, rhinestone brad, hardware, ribbon slider hardware, ribbon, 3D squares, primascolor pencils, blending stumps, mineral spirits
Paper:DCWV dp, Glittery Red and Green dp, 140# watercolor paper, SU Whisper White cs
Ink:Black stazon

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

How perfect is that paper??!! Great card! He will love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails