Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

IC157 Country Snowman

 

I wanted to try today's challenge Images Under Glass so I picked the country looking snowman on the pendant.
I started with the DCWV Pre-embossed Striped card. The card is 5.5 X 5.5 square. I made the red background square with red bazill cs and stamped stars with red stazon. I then cut 2 strips of Night Quite Navy cs and use the CB Tiny Bubbles folder, then decided to use clear embossing powder after I cuttlebugged and used the heat gun to set. (That's why the strips are shiny) I stamped the snowman onto GP White cs with black stazon as well as the stars. I then sponged with More Mustard ink around the snowman, then colored with my BIC Mark It markers. I used a 2 way glue on the snowflakes and sprinkled Diamond Dust. I also did the same thing to make the glittery snow. The image is raised with 3D squares.
Thanks for the great challenge, this is my first inspiration one too.
Posted by Picasa

Paper:DCWV Pre-embossed striped card, red bazill cs, night quite navy cs, GP White cs
Accessories:CB Tiny Bubbles folder, clear embossing powder, heat gun, sponge, diamond dust, 2 way glue, 3D squares, BIC It Markers
Ink:Black Stazon, More Mustard, Versa Mark, Red Stazon
Stamps:Country Snowman, $1 clear stamps

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Your card is too cute! great job!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails