Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hugs & Kisses Treat Bags


I wanted to make the guys in receiving some treat bags. I cut a 5 x 3 of GP white cs. I scored at 2 1/2 and stamped random snowflakes using red stazon and forest green stazon. I stamped the phrase with red stazon and layered with DCVW green textured cs. On the back I stamped the words "To From". I then stapled the topper to the bag. I bought the bags at Dollar Tree. Inside the bag is hot cocoa, popcorn (wrapped with MME dp) and bunch of Hersey's Hugs & Kisses and other chocolates & mints, plus a candy cane. I hope they enjoy these. I only ended up eating 2 pieces too.

Stamps:Alphabet Soup, Holiday Sampler
Accessories:Scor-Pal, Staples, popcorn, Hershey's Hugs
and Kisses, candy cane, assorted chocolates, hot cocoa, Dollar Tree bags, mints
Ink:Red Stazon, Forest Green Stazon

3 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh, I am sure they loved them! How adroable. Merry Christmas Connie!

Beth Norman said...

You really do love giving things away. I never did get my presents out to 16 coworkers. Maybe I should do something like this for next year. If I start now, I'll have them ready for next year.

merrymstamper said...

wow, these are soo cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails