Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gold Ornament Card

 

Posted by Picasa
Do you ever have a vision and the next day you try and get your vision the way you wanted? This was my vision. I just realized I didn't do any stamping on the front of the card. I started out using DCWV textured olive cs as the square base of the card. I used the CB Snowflake folder on Greetings of the Season dp that had gold and white snowflakes on it. I used the ticket corner punch for the corners and added mini gold beads. I used a Basic Grey Holiday Self Stick Chipboard ornament, rubbed the outside with my versa mark pad and then embossed with gold ep and set with the heat gun. I also used my versa mark pen on the inside of the ornament for the star and used white embossing powder and again set it with the heat gun. I added a small gold bead to the center. I decided it needed a piece of white glittery paper for the background. I added a gold cord for the loop on the ornament. The ornament is raised using 3D squares. I layered with a piece of gold chipboard and ran it through the CB Snowflake folder. I tied a gold ribbon I got off a chocolate candy box and added a white pearl on the snowflake. I random put mini gold beards on the main snowflake dp. The gold strip is also raised using 3D squares. I enjoyed making this card. I tried to see if there was a challenge card for this, but didn't see any. If someone knows, please let me know.


Ink: Versa Mark
Accessories:self stick gold rhinestones, Basic Grey Holiday Chipboard, White Embossing Powder, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, 3D Squares, gold ribbon, pearl beads, gold cording, versa mark pen, CB Snowflake Folder, ticket corner punch
Paper:DCWV Textured Olive cs, White Glitter dp, Holidays of the Seasons dp, gold chipboard, GP white cs

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails