Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

FS97 Delight

 
Today's challenge was to case a card from Cards_by-America, this is her card Blooms Of Congratulations CLICK HERE
I changed the flowers, embossing powder, pearls, rhinestones and the frame for the phrase and the color.
I used red bazzill cs as the base. I used the CB Swirl folder on GP White cs. I stamped the flowers with versa mark and embossed with red embossing powder and used the heat gun. I then cut all the flowers. I again stamped the center flower with versa mark and used a versa mark pen to fill in the flower and again embossed with red embossing powder and used the heat gun. I added pearl brads for the centers. I also ran a red organdy ribbon underneath the flowers and they are raised using 3D squares. I stamped the phrase the same with as the flowers. I used a sizzix frame and cut the ends off where the holes would go. I also added 3 red mini rhinestones to each side. Thanks for the challenge. I figured I would try this challenge since I've been making Christmas cards all night, it's 3:30am


Stamps:Delight In Life, Short & Sweet
Paper:Red Bazzill CS, GP White cs
Accessories:CB Swirl Folder, Red Embossing Powder, pearl brads, heat gun, sizzix frame, red rhinestones, organdy ribbon, versa mark pen, 3D squares, scissors
Ink:Versa Mark

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails