Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cuttlebug Snowflake

 

I started with whisper white cs as the base. I cut the background with whisper white cs, ran it through the CB snowflake folder 3/4 down and used the Scor-Pal to make 2 lines. I then tied a silver wired ribbon between the scored lines. I then stamped the phrase with versa mark, sprinkled silver ep and used the heat gun. I added mini silver self stick rhinestones to the snowflakes random. I used a silver prima flower, holiday poinsettia and pearl brad for the center.
Posted by Picasa

Stamp:Hero Arts Seasonal Messages
Paper:Whisper White
Accessories:Cuttlebug Snowflake folder, Scor-Pal, silver ribbon, holiday poinsettia, silver prima flower, pearl brad, silver embossing powder, heat gun, mini silver self stick rhinestones, pop dots.
Ink:Versa Mark

3 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

This is just beautiful! I love the silver and the cb as your focal bg image!

Julie said...

What a gorgeous card, the Prima flowers, very nice.

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card! You did a lovely job with this!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails