Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

CC196 Joy To The World

 
I took the day off from work today so I could catch up on some cards. I took the time to do a challenge too. :)
I used real red cs as the base, layered with TWT and whisper white. I ran the CB Snowflake folder through the TWT cs and brushed with white pigment ink on top. I stamped the image using a versa mark pad and used black embossing powder, used heat gun to set. I colored with the SU Markers and stamped the phrase with a versa mark pad and used red embossing powder, heat gun to set. I random stamped with TWT ink the snowflakes from Mini Mates. I used the ticket corner punch on all 3 layers and added mini clear rhinestones to 3 corners. I tied a ribbon using the technique from Kittie Caracciolo blog.
I added a holiday poinsettia, silver prima flower, sage shadow prima flower and a fabric red brad for the center. I also added a strip of real red cs underneath and added a white brad. The main image and the flower is raised using 3D Dots. Thanks for challenge!

Posted by Picasa

Stamps:Wordsworth Clear Carolers stamps, Mini Mates
Accessories:CB Snowflake Folder, ticket corner punch, mini rhinestones, holiday poinsettia, silver prima flower, fabric brad, sage shadow prima flower, striped ribbon, white med. brad, SU Markers, black embossing powder, heat gun, 3D squares, red embossing powder
Ink;Taken With Teal, White Pigment Ink, Versa Mark,

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hi Connie!
Your card is really cute! love your coloring, layout and the cb texture....awesome job!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails