Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Angel Baby Quilt


I have a vendor who I deal with in Hawaii, she had a baby girl. It's so hard to find Hawaiian fabrics in the states so I found this cute crayon angel fabric. I added 2 different colors of pinks and purples. I also cut out 6 angels and each block is a 6X6 block. All fabrics are 100% cotton. I hope she'll like this.
TFL!

3 comments:

Beth Norman said...

What an adorable quilt. It is a very special gift to be giving away, and it is sure to bring tears of joy.

The Mama Monkey said...

This is beautiful! She will love it!

merrymstamper said...

this is lovely! you piece and quilt this yourself?
I use to piece and hand quilt when my kids attended Christian school and we would auction them off every spring. wow! that was work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails