Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Shaker Pop Up Gift Card Holder



This was a different but fun challenge for me. I had fun making this and I knew I wanted to make a shaker ornament so I figured this would be perfect for this challenge which is TLC193 & TLC196. I started this the other day and I was determined to finish it the next day. Since I didn't have to get up the following day and maybe sleep in, I stayed up until 1:00am and finally got it finished. FYI, I didn't get to sleep in neither because I had my youngest daughter saying she wanted to eat cereal at 6:30am.
Stamps:Paper Studio Christmas, Mini Mates, $1 wood snowflake stamp
Paper:Paper Studio Christmas DP, creamy caramel, transparent paper, real red cs
Accessories:White Glitter, Diamond Dust, 2 way glue, thin sticky foam, 3D square, med blue rhinestones, mini rhinestones, MS snowflake punch, exacto knife, silver string ribbon, silver ribbon, BIC Mark It markers, pre-cut scallop cut-out, CB Scallop Squares Die Cuts, snowflake rhinestone, heat gun, silver ep, tacky tape

Ink:Black stazon, red stazon, versa mark, brocade blue

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

Connie, it is just too cute! I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails