Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Live to Ride Biker Swap cards





I belong to a swap called "Live to Ride" on splitcoaststampers, we all had to make 6 different motorcycle cards. These are what I came up with. I had fun making these cards too. I'm including all together the ingredients of the cards combined.
TFL!
Paper: Black Brazill cs, dark blue brazill cs, DCWV dp, silver dp, whisper white cs, DCWV textured orange cs, blue jean dp
Ink:Black stazon
Accessories:Harley Davison ribbon, hardware, mini brads, ribbon, circle paper clip, 3D squares, BIC It Markers, CB Swiss Dot folder, CB Diamonds in the Rough folder, rhinestones, screw brads, prima flowers
Stamps:Snoopy & his sidekick (stampabilities), oldie motorcycle (unknown)

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

All of these are awesome! Your swap group will love them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails