Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Golden Angel


I bought these cute Christmas clear stamps at Wal-mart so I wanted to try embossing the angel onto gold dp. I'm getting in the mood to make a few Christmas cards so I thought I would start now.
Stamps:Wal-Mart Christmas Clear stamps
Paper:Hunter Green cs, Greetings of the Seasons DP, gold dp, creamy caramel cs
Accessories:CB Allegro Folder, ticket corner punch, gold
beaded stickers, clear embossing powder, gold string ribbon, gold stars, holiday poinsettia, heat gun
Ink: Hunter Green Stazon, Versa Mark

2 comments:

mycardz said...

Wow, very cool card! I love the gold DP. :)

The Mama Monkey said...

I love, love, love this! The embossing on the gold EP is a cool idea! Just a gorgeous card!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails