Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Doodle This Christmas


I wanted to try the corner punch technique so I figured I would try it with the SC203 challenge along with WT193 Pearl challenge. I was given the inspiration by my twin sister (okstamper) to make this card. I enjoyed making this card and it was a different technique for me. Thanks sis!
Paper:Bazzill green cs, whisper white cs, Seasons of the Seasons DP both printed and solid.
Accessories:dew drop pearls, rhinestones, ribbon, corner punch, photo corner punch, fiskars corner punch, 3D squares, CB snowflake folder, scissors, big rhinestone brad
Ink:Black stazon
Stamps:Doodle This, Family Season (Stampendous)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails