Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Chocolate Anyone?



I've wanted to try and make a mini pizza box. I basically used the same directions but I modified my box and made it smaller than normal. It gave me the chance to use my new Scor-Pal. I don't know why I didn't buy that tool sooner, I just love it. I made this box for the LSC195 Chocolate Challenge. I'm going to either put hot cocoa inside or yummy chocolate. I didn't have any dark brown prima flowers so I took my Timber Brown Stazon and sponged it on a light brown flower.
Accessories:Prima flowers, Nesties Rectangles, ribbon, Scor-Pal, pearl ribbon, fabric lace flower, 3D dots, sponge
Stamps:Inkadinkado
Ink:Timber Brown Stazon
Paper:Paper Studio DP, chocolate chip cs, whisper white cs

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm just browsing around for Christmas ideas as its getting ever closer and it will be here before I know it. This chocolate gift set looks absolutely adorable!

The great thing with my family and friends is that I know they are all chocolate mad! So buying for them isn't very hard as I know what tickles their taste buds.

Last year I brought my best friend the boo box from hotel chocolat and it brought the biggest smile to her face.

Related Posts with Thumbnails