Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Anyone want some tea?


I wanted to make a "Thinking of You" card for my BIL's 83yr old mother. She had fallen and broke her leg and now she's depressed. Her DH had passed away a few years ago and I think she feels tired and just doesn't want to get out of bed. She's always liked my homemade cards so I thought I would make her this cute image with the teacup.
Stamps: HM Feeling Rosy (Stampabilities), HM Very Mice Day (Stampabilities)
Paper:Lovely Lilac CS, whisper white cs, 120# watercolor paper, old olive
Accessories:blending stumps, mineral spirits, felt flowers, polka dot flower brad, white brad, mini purple brads, primascolor pencils, Scor-Pal, hardware, 3D circle, ribbon & ticket corner punch
Ink:Black stazon

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

Oh, that is so sweet. You know she will just love it. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails