Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

SC197 Biker Snoopy


I thought this card would be cute for my sister's son who will be 8yrs old this week. I think this image would work great for a man card as well. I like using the Harley Davidson colors. I think the next card I make with this image, I'll try to do watercoloring so that way the colors could blend. TFL!

Paper:Black Bazzill cs, DCWV Adhesive cs, DCWV dp, GP white
Accessories:can tab, Harley Davidson leather looking ribbon, 3 screw brads, Bic Mark It Markers. 3D circles, CB Diamonds In The Rough Folder
Stamps:Snoopy and his sidekick (Stampadilities)
Ink:Black Stazon

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

This is the best card ever!!!! He will surely love it!!

A pop can tab...girl, you are too creative!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails