Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

SC196 Distressed Fluffles


I wanted to try this challenge, I thought this image was perfect. I may send this to a vendor of mine just to surprise her. I already sent her the changito monkey Halloween card and she liked it.
I had fun making this card even though it took awhile to do, but only because I was helping my 2 girls with their own cards.
TFL!

Stamps:Fluffles Garland
Accessories:
Primascolor pencils, mineral spirits, blending stumps, tree brads, 3D squares, distressing tool, dew drops
Ink:Black stazon
Paper:Old Olive, More Mustard, DCWV dp, 120# watercolor paper.

Related Posts with Thumbnails