Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Oldie but goodie biker card



This is another card I made for the biker swap. I had this old stamp I bought back in San Diego years ago and I thought this would be perfect for the swap. I also had some Harley Davison ribbon so I figured I would make a blue jean type card because after all blue jeans and Harley's are a great mix.

Stamps:Unknown (Stamp Diego)
Accessories:Blue jean Harley Davison ribbon, mini silver brads, silver blings, 3D dots & circles, BIC It markers, CB diamonds in the rough folder
Paper:Navy blue brazill cs, creamy caramel cs, silver dp and blue jean dp
Ink:Black stazon

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

I like both of the biker cards! That CB backgroud is just perfect for them, too! Awesome job as usual!

Related Posts with Thumbnails