Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Lonely Elk


I wanted to make a masculine card for a special friend of mine who loves going to the mountains here in Colorado for his birthday. This was the perfect setting. I enjoyed making this card for him.

Stamps:Yukon, Lovely As A Tree, Short & Sweet
Paper:Baroque Burgundy, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories:
Hardware, antique silver brads, oval punch, ticket corner punch, CB Distressed Folder, 3D squares
Ink:Baroque Burgundy
TFL!

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

Gorgeous! I love this stamp set!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails