Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Family picture at pumpkin patch


It was a gorgeous day for a trip to the pumpkin patch. The girls had fun searching for pumpkins. I finally got a picture of all us together thanks to Erin's teacher that was with us. The girls wore their princess outfits and enjoyed being in them as well. Happy Harvest everyone!

2 comments:

stampingwithlesley said...

OMG is that you there CJ looking good .... you skinny little thing you
nice family picture TFS

The Mama Monkey said...

Connie, you look GREAT! Congrats on the weight loss! Wow!

Your family is adorable!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails