Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Baseball Baby Quilt



I made this baby boy quilt for a vendor of mine in New Jersey who's giving it to his new baby nephew in New York. I've made his new daughter a quilt last year and he liked it so much that he bought 2 quilts from me. It always make me feel good when someone likes your work that much. Thanks JD. I used 100% cotton fabrics and I created the back of the quilt using what was left over from the top of the quilt...it's kind of my own signature.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is very cute. I love the print. It looks like attic windows from a distant.

The Mama Monkey said...

Connie, I left you an award on my blog. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails