Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Summertime birthday card


I made this card for my daughter Erin who will turn 4yrs old tomorrow. As I was coloring the image, my 5yr daughter Kaitlyn wanted to know who I was making the card for. I told her and she went to go tell her sister so needless to say it's not going to be a real surprise when Erin opens the envelope....that's ok, least she'll remember when she gets older that I made it for her.
I stamped the image while I was visiting my twin sister's house in March and I don't remember what the image is called.

Paper:DCWV Pre-printed Dot CS, whisper white, vellum
Ink:Black stazon
Accessories:SU Markers, mini brads, mini flower brads, 3D dots, ribbon
Stamps:Unknown
TFL!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails