Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, September 29, 2008

SC195 Changito Vampire Monkey


Here's another Changito Halloween card. My twin sister Bonnie got me hooked on these little guys. I made it with the same materials except I changed the layout a little. I'm getting a head start on my Halloween cards.
TFL

Stamps:Changito Vampire Monkey (Stampendous), $1 clear Halloween stamp
Paper:DCWV sparkle paper, DCWV dp, GP white cs, black bazill cs
Accessories:CB circle die cut, small circle punch, ribbon, 3D circles, black rhinestones, BIC Mark It Markers
Ink:Black stazon

4 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Those monkeys are so cute! Great job!!

The Mama Monkey said...

You have been tagged, Connie!

http://the-monkey-hut.blogspot.com/2008/10/tagged.html

Louise, that's me!! said...

This is so cute!!!! I love the ribbon too.

Rachel said...

You've been tagged! http://jazzycreations.blogspot.com/2008/10/ive-been-tagged.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails