Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, September 29, 2008

SC195 Changito Mummy Monkey


I'm getting the hang of it now by doing SCS challenge cards, it's so much easier than trying to sit there for a long time to come up with an idea for a layout. I love these Changito Monkey's, this is one of my new ones I just bought at Hobby Lobby...aren't they the cutest? I'm getting into the Halloween mood.

Stamps:Stampendous Changito Monkey, $1 clear Halloween stamps
Paper:Orange cs, black bazzill cs, GP white cs, DCWV dp, DCWV sparkle paper and $1 Target stripped paper.
Accessories:CB Circle die cut, small circle punch, ribbon, dew drops, 3D circles, Bic Mark It Markers, Copic Marker and ribbon
Ink:Black stazon

1 comment:

Rachel said...

OMG I love Changito!!! Those stamps just crack me up! Love the card, Connie! Turned out great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails