Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

SC123 Halloween Pumpkin


I'm getting a head start on a few Halloween cards even though my twin sister (okstamper) has been on a roll lately on getting hers done. I find it hard sometimes to come up with a layout so I turned to www.splitcoaststampers.com for this challenge. I think it turned out really well.
TFL!

Paper:SU Lovely Lilac, SU Glorious Green, Black Bazill CS, GP White CS and MM Gingham Squares.
Accessories:
Michaels $1 stripped ribbon, med square punch, small circle punch, CB slider, CB Swiss Dot folder, BIC Mark It Markers.
Stamps:
Michaels $1 Studio G Halloween stamps, $1 Studio G Clear Halloween stamps
Ink:Black stazon

2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

That ribbon is yummy!!!!! Cute card! Love the colors!

Janice Lois said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails