Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bling Flowers


I made this card for a co-worker who bugged me for a year to make her a handmade card, if I didn't make a card, I would never hear the end of it. It turned out pretty well, although it wasn't her color which is PURPLE, but she liked it anyways.
TFL!

Paper:Taken With Teal, turquoise textured cs, whisper white, DCWV dp, black bazzill cs
Accessories: SU Markers, CB Floral folder, scissors, ribbon, 3D circles, bling brads, border punch, white gel pen
Stamps:Flower Garden (Stampabilities), So Many Scallops

2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

OMG did she complain about the color?! It is gorgeous! Love the eyelets for the flowers!

Bonnie said...

This is very pretty! Can I have it?

Related Posts with Thumbnails