Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Balloon Mouse



I needed to make a birthday card for a co-worker, don't know what she likes so I hope this fits.
It took me a long time just to get the layout, once I got the layout....it was a snap. I colored with my primsacolor pencils using baby oil. I used my new nestabilities scallop square on whisper white cs. I hope she enjoys this as much as I do. On the inside of the card it says "Have A Mice Day".

Paper:Lavendar Lace, Whisper White, Yoyo Yellow, DCWV dp
Accessories:Nestabilities Scallop Squares,SU matt stack, mini flowers, bling dots, ribbon, pop dots, primascolor pencils, baby oil, tacky tape, CB Swiss Dots folder and CB Happy Birthday folder.
Stamps:House Mouse "Pop"-ular Fun
Ink:Black stazon

TFL!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails