Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Quilted Jacket





I made this quilt jacket about 15 yrs ago while I was living in Phoenix at the time trying to sell my house. My friend at the time taught me step by step instructions and it took me 3 months to finish. I finished the jacket but still had my house to sell. I thought I would share this with you, I doubt I will make another one....just very time consuming. I only wore it once, but it's mine and I look at it from time to time.

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

Wow Connie...that is impressive! Gorgeous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails