Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Plain & Simple


I felt I needed to make a co-worker who's also a friend, she got another job offer and is leaving the company. I wanted it plain & simple. I think it turned out really well considering there's no layers.
Paper:Whisper White
Accessories:Border punch
Ink:Basic Black, Old Olive, Rose Romance, Baroque Burgundy
Stamps:Watercolor Garden II, True Friends (Stampabilities)

7 comments:

Julie said...

This turned out great Connie. It is very elegant love the scalloped edge.

The Mama Monkey said...

Connie, both of these cards are GORGEOUS!!! Nice work!!

Dianne said...

Connie, your card is not plain or simple. It's beautiful!

Bonnie said...

Very pretty and stunning. I love the look. Nice job!

Becki said...

I love this CJ!!! I've always like that stamp set. Wish I had bought it.

stampingwithlesley said...

what a great card connie... will have to case that one lol

stampingwithlesley said...

CJ love those cards, the single layer is great, funny how single layers are harder to do than multi layers

Related Posts with Thumbnails