Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

In Full Bloom Birthday


I wanted to make a card using the SU In Full Set which I just put together finally. I chose to make a birthday card using the mint greens with black. The flower is cut out and raised using 3D dots.
Paper: Whisper White, mint medley, black bazill, pumpkin pie cs, DCWV dp
Accessories: mini orange brads, 3D dots, scissors, white gel pen, CB Border Folder, SU markers
Stamps:In Full Bloom, $1 Joanns clear stamp

1 comment:

Julie said...

Very pretty card. Love the colors and lay out.

Related Posts with Thumbnails