Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Turtle $1 clear card


I had just bought the Joann's clear $1 stamps so I wanted to try and make a card with one of them. They are so cute and easy to work with. I've made some of these for my pen pal cards.
Paper: Textured Olive CS, Rose Romance, DCWV Nursery Shimmery Pack, White Georgia Pacific CS
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories:
CB Swiss Dots Folder, Large Scallop Square Punch, Med Square Punch, Sizzix Oval Tags, mini brads, prima flowers, ribbon, 3D squares & SU markers.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

That is the cutest little turtle. I love the colors and the layout.

Mahmood Ali said...

Turtle clear card are looking beautiful!!!
Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Card printing
Plastic Business Cards

Related Posts with Thumbnails