Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Quilt Card



I wanted to try a quilt card since I'm an avid quilter. I had fun making this card, I may send this to my mother. I'm going to make several more & send them to my pen pal friends. TFL!
Paper: Chocolate Chip, SU Pink CS, white CS, K&C Company Dbl Sided Paper
Accessories: Flower punch, mini brads, SU Matt Stack, 3D circles

3 comments:

Becki said...

Great Card CJ.  I was going crazy last nite when y'all were talking about the card and I kept thinking what card, I don't see any quilt card so I keep my mouth shut.  NOW I see it!!! Good job!!

laos348 said...

This looks fantastic Connie. I love the overall design and I like the colors you chose.

Bonnie said...

Very nice. Love the colors too. Is that easy to do?

Related Posts with Thumbnails