Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Black & White Quilt Card


I wanted to make another quilt card, but using reds, whites & reds together. I liked the way this one came out. I used my cutting mat with my rotary cutter to cut the strips to be accurate. TFL!


Paper:Bazzil Red and Black CS, DCWV Pre-embossed card for the base, DCWV black and white dp, white cs
Accessories:1" flower punch, 3D square, cutting mat, rotary cutter, mini brad

2 comments:

Julie said...

Very pretty. Love those colors.

Bonnie said...

Very stunning! I love it. I'm going to have to try this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails