Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Americana Fan Quilt


I was asked by one of my vendors in New Jersey to have a quilt made for his sister in Florida. I thought that was a nice thing for him to give her. He wanted the Americana look and he liked the fan quilt I made his daughter last year so he wanted the same design but in Americana colors. I enjoyed making this quilt and hopefully his sister will like it too. I still need to put it together and quilt it this weekend so I could send it out on Monday. Since he paid me up front, I thought I would get a move on it fast because he needs to have it before the 18th of July.
Thanks for looking....

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

Very pretty! I like the gold centers too. You make it look so easy.

laos348 said...

That looks nice - very pretty!

Julie said...

Wow, very pretty, you are so talented.

Becki said...

Wow CJ! That is an awesome quilt.

Related Posts with Thumbnails