Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Winning Hands Quilt


I made this Winning Hand pattern by Eleanor Burns for my boss & his wife new baby girl. They wanted pinks, browns & whites so I figured this was the perfect choice. I started on this during the Memorial Day weekend and just finished it today. I took the picture of the quilt after I took it out of the wash, probably should of waited until I dried it....but that's ok.
Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Very nice! I never tried that pattern. Looks complicated. Nicely done.

lezzels said...

great quilt connie you do so many clever gal

laos348 said...

What a pretty quilt!

Quilt Nut said...

so pretty. i've made a few card trick quilts(love Eleanor Burns book!) but never a baby one. this is lovely

Julie said...

This is just gorgeous. You do such beautiful work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails