Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Sympathy botanicals


I needed to make a sympathy card for a friend of mine who's father passed away. It's always hard to make these kinds of cards, least she'll know that I'm thinking of her.
Stamps: Botanicals
Accessories: CB Script folder, SU Matt Stack, SU markers, corner punch, mini brads, organdy ribbon, sponge, inkjet printer
Ink:Basic Black

2 comments:

laos348 said...

These are always so hard to make. Yours is elegant and done nicely.

Bonnie said...

Very pretty and cool looking. I dont make too many men cards. This is really nice.

Related Posts with Thumbnails