Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Two Scoops Ice Cream


I had to make a birthday card for a little girl who's having party at Cold Stone Ice Cream...I thought this would be perfect. I took the idea from Jenn D, changed it a bit.
I used more mustard as the base, then used the new DCWV Summer Pack DP. I layered with blue textured cs, more mustard and used SU matt stack for the holes around the mm cs. I used 3 different mini brads and stamped the words with $1 Michaels stamp. I also stamped the ice cream on white cs using basic black ink. I then colored with my SU markers and the image is raised with 2 3D circles and I tied a blue/white ribbon underneath.
Thanks for looking

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Very cute! I love the bright colors.

laos348 said...

That's perfect for the occasion - very cute!

Kittykat said...

Connie, Your Blog is coming along very nice. I love your Ice cream card. It looks so yummie!

Kittykat

Related Posts with Thumbnails