Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Trip Around The World Quilt


I made this for my pen pal on SCS, it's for her new granddaughter that's coming soon. The quilt is made using Tutti Fruiti Fabric which is also called Honeysuckle fabric. I used the pattern Trip Around The World from Eleanor Burns book. I even matched & pin pointed all the 4" corners. It measures about 45X45. I really enjoyed making this quilt for Marcine.
Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

laos348 said...

This looks so sweet. Marcine is going to love it for her granddaughter.

Bonnie said...

This is so very pretty. I just love the colors that you used.

Julie said...

Love it. Very pretty colors. You do beautiful work.

Valerie said...

What a beautiful quilt! What a good friend you are. I am new to quilting but loving the journey.

Related Posts with Thumbnails