Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Monkey Friends


I started out using textured teal cs from the Paper Cut as the base. I ran the CB Swiss Dot Folder in the middle of the card. I ten layered with brown and DCWV dot dp and stamped the phrase on the dp with basic black ink. I then ran it through the CB Swiss Dot Folder also and tied a ribbon around it. I stamped the monkeys from Changito Pair Stamps and colored with SU Markers. I also added 3 different prima flowers and added a teal bling brad for the center..
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Cute card! Don't you just love these colors? Cute monkeys.

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Very cute!!!

:-)

magnolija78 said...

sweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails