Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Kids Playing


I used celery cs as the base, GP white cs, more mustard & bliss blue cs for all the layers as well as the SU markers. I had drew the flag that the boy is holding, cut it out & wrote the words Birthday inside and is popped up using a 3D dot. I used DCWV Adhesive ribbon and ran a chipboard slider through it. I also used an oval punch and stamped Brodie (boys name) using $1 Target alphabet stamps. I stamped all images with basic black ink and hand drew the grass. This was fun, but time consuming.
Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Julie said...

This is so cute. You did a great job. I am sure the little boy will love it.

Bonnie said...

Very cute! I love those little kids. Great for scrapbooking too.

starsandcards55 said...

adorable card! those kids are so cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails