Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Daisy Mother's Day card


I started out using DCWV yellow textured cs as the base, ran it through the Stylist Flower CB folder. I layered with mint green and dp and distressed around the edges, it's raised using 3D circles. I then stamped the flower with black stazon on 140lb watercolor paper. I colored with prismacolor watercolor pencils and baby oil and lightly sponged around the flower with yellow chalk and again distressed the edges. I also added a mint green wired ribbon w/yellow flowers and added a prima yellow flower w/a sparkle yellow brad for the center.
Happy Mother's Day.....

2 comments:

laos348 said...

Very pretty. I like the color and that's cute ribbon you added.

Bonnie said...

Nice layout. I love the colors too. I like the way you colored around the flower.

Related Posts with Thumbnails