Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Delightful


Where to begin....this is BIG card for a co-worker that left the co. I used the cb flower folder on brown textured cs. I also used pumpkin pie, tempting turquoise and white cs. I brushed the edges of the white cs with tempting turquoise & pumpkin pie ink. I then cut out the flowers using the same cs, then used prima flowers and mini brads for the center of the flowers & used a white gel pen for outline. I used the cb slider die cut on pumpkin pie cs, punched a circle on white cs and punch a small circle of tempting turquoise, used a small flower punch & mini brad on the circle, used brown & white ribbon to go through it. The flowers are on with 3D mini squares and all the layers are on there with tacky tape.
Thanks for looking

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails