Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

SC173 Spring Butterfly


I wanted to try another challenge card so I chose this one. I used old olive cs as the base of the card. I stamped with old olive ink on to white cs using the square of the little shapes SU set. I then inked the butterflies using baroque burgundy and stamped random on the squares. I ran the strip of baroque burgundy cs through the CB dots folder. I stamped the image using old olive and baroque burgundy ink. I then stamped the phrase with the same bb ink on a tag and used itty bitty backgrounds and used a 3D dot. I also added a ribbon. The main image is also raised using 3D dots and I scraped the edges with my scissors.
Connie

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Great card! I love your choice of colors.

Donna said...

Great card, and great blog, Connie! Love your quilts, too...I also am a quilter!

Rachel said...

This is really cute, Connie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails