Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

SC148 Mushroom Masking


This is my 1st time making a card using the basic masking technique. I just love the way this card came out. I used lavender lace for the base along with flower dp. I layered the card with olive green textured cs, bliss blue and whisper white cs. I stamped the the image with black stazon and used my primascolor pencils with baby oil. I also stamped the snail, colored him and cut him out and he's raised using a 3D dot. I then added a purple ribbon. The whole image is raised using the 3D squares.
Loved making this card, I'm going to have to do more of these.

Connie

3 comments:

laos348 said...

Nice job on the masking - the card came out great.

Kim said...

Really cute card. I have this stamp set and I haven't even mounted it yet. This may give me the inspiration to do so.

Kim
www.jenkins-journal.blogspot.com

stampbirr said...

Beautiful card, I love the coloring!

Related Posts with Thumbnails