Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Log Cabin Star Quilt


I made this Log Cabin quilt for my DH's Aunt. It was a surprise from her husband for a Christmas present. All the blocks are the same, just turned around in different directions and that's what the star is. The colors are burgundy, hunter green and cream.
Thanks for stopping by.
Connie

1 comment:

Rachel said...

This is beautiful, Connie! I have always wanted to quilt, but it seems so daunting! LOL. It's just beautiful!

Thanks for putting my blog in your list! I just added yours to mine! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails