Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Cuttlebug Mickey & Minnie


I used black brazil paper as the base. I layered with white cs and used the SU matt stack to pierce the holes around the edges and used a black sharpie for the lines. I ran the CB Circle folder through red brazil cs. I also ran the CB Circle folder through white cs and punched different size circles and random put them on the red cs with 3D dots. I didn't have any white on black ribbon so I used the same black cs and used a white galaxy marker for the dots. I then stamped Mickey and Minnie Mouse on white cs with black stazon ink and used copic markers for the face.
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

laos348 said...

Very cute!

Bonnie said...

I just love Mickey. This card is great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails