Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Four Ballerinas


I made this ballerina card for a little girl who was turning 4yrs old. My girls and her love to dance around like they are ballerina's, so this card was perfect. I used pretty in pink cs as the base, ran it through the CB circles folder. I layered with DCWV dp and green textured cs. I stamped the image with black stazon on white cs and colored with SU markers. I then used the ticket corner punch and tied a ribbon around the top. The image is raised using 3D squares.
Thanks for looking.
Connie

3 comments:

laos348 said...

Very cute!

laos348 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danni said...

This is so adorable! Who makes the stamp??

Related Posts with Thumbnails