Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Baby At Home Quilt


I made this for my mom, she bought the fabric for me. She's giving it to her friend as a gift for their 1st grand daughter. This is called "Baby At Home" using honeysuckle fabrics. I added a white appliqué heart to one of the borders. I'm going to write in "Love Bug" because that's what the little baby's nickname is. This came out pretty I think. This only took about 5hrs between 2 weekends.
Thanks for looking

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Very pretty! I like the colors and the additional squares in the corners.

lezzels said...

great job ... well done connie

stampbirr said...

Beautiful blanket!! I love the hearts! Such a sweet baby blanket!

laos348 said...

So pretty - it looks fantastic.

Rachel said...

Oh this is so beautiful!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails